Drs. Terry and Dawn Daniels take pride in being able to craft treatment plans and provide customized adjustments in ways that meet your individual unique needs. We want to help you get back into your daily routine quickly.
Both chiropractors have received training in the Croft method, which addresses whiplash injury. They received their training through the Spine Research Institute of San Diego.
Both of our chiropractors are graduates of the esteemed Palmer College of Chiropractic>, where they became well versed in what’s commonly known as “The Palmer Package”, including:
- Thompson (drop) technique: Uses a precision adjusting table with a weighing mechanism which adds only enough tension to hold the patient in the "up" position before the adjustment is given. It takes advantage of the spine's inherent design of the joints in order to move the spinal segments in the direction that will improve the motion of the segment with the one above and below.
- Diversified technique: The classic chiropractic technique, developed by D.D. Palmer, DC. Uses specific manual thrusts focused on restoring normal biomechanical function. Has been developed to adjust extremity joints as well.
- Gonstead technique: Developed by an automotive engineer turned chiropractor, this technique uses a very specific method of analysis by the use of nervoscopes, full spine x-rays and precise adjusting techniques that condemns "torquing" of the spine, which may harm the Intervertebral disc.
- Hole-in-one Technique / Toggle Recoil Technique: Synonyms for the upper cervical technique developed by B.J. Palmer which utilizes a quick thrust and release. A drop-table was incorporated to modern practice.
In addition, our chiropractors are both certified Cox practitioners and utilize a Cox table here in the office. Cox methods include:
- Decompression: A decompression focused procedure utilizes specialized adjusting tables with movable parts; these tables stretch and decompress the facets and ligaments of the spine in a gentle rocking motion.
- Flexion-distraction: Is a gentle, safe, controlled treatment for spinal pain relief.
Especially when patients desire a gentle approach, we can employ the following:
- Activator® Methods: Uses an Activator Adjusting Instrument instead of by-hand adjustments to give consistent mechanical low-force, high-speed impulses to the body. Utilizes a leg-length analysis to determine segmental aberration.
- Soft tissue work: Soft tissue manipulation is used to treat somatic dysfunction and accompanying pain and restriction of motion. We use several forms of soft tissue manipulation. Our doctors are trained in various techniques to suit your needs.Soft tissue manipulation is accomplished by relaxing contracted muscles, increasing circulation, increasing venous and lymphatic drainage, and stimulating the stretch reflex of muscles and overlying fascia.
Call today to learn more about the techniques and services we offer and how we can get you back to your daily routine! (585) 786-5830